Monday, July 14, 2008

Carsten Institute




I'm thinking about going back to my old school Carsten Institute and becoming an instructor. To do so, I would have to train (basically it's going back to school) for 650 more hours... which is like 5 months full-time... but this time I would be paid to train. Then I would take yet Another state board test and become licensed as an instructor. After that point I would have to uphold my 2 year contract and work there at Carsten's. If I broke that contract I would have to pay them back the amount it cost for their schooling ($6,800). But.. I would get benefits (HealthInsurance!!!) and I would be furthing my education and career. It's kind of exciting but I would need to put Connor in some sort of Day Care in the mornings until Kiel was finished. It's a tough decision but I think if we found a really good place Connor would enjoy it.. He loves being around other kids and playing. Anyways.. we're still thinking about it......

No comments: