Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Curtis!!

Our Day started off with Connor’s first Soccer game of the season..

 DSCN3361

A little chilly.. The high was 50 (Yea, yea, yeah I know… but for Arizona)…

DSCN3359

it was a great game. Connor started off as the goalie, which I think is more stressful as the side line parent helper than it is for the kids…

 DSCN3355

I am always relieved when time is up and he can come out of the goal. But their team won 6-1 with Connor almost scoring a goal! So close bud!

DSCN3360

When we got home it was time for Curtis’ Party! We had everyone come over and we had dinner and Cake Pops! The kids ran around and played and the adults just hung out and chatted. It was a simple birthday but Curtis was “happy happy happy!!”

I spent 2 days working on these cake pops… They were pretty simple just a little time consuming. They turned out pretty cute. Something a little different and I thought it would be fun for the kids to eat.

711586_10200163329103784_862787096_n

Curtis was excited when I handed over his very own cake pop and we sang him Happy Birthday!! He was in heaven. I can’t even describe… this is how it went….

DSCN3363DSCN3373DSCN3378

DSCN3375DSCN3376DSCN3377

Yea!! Yeah!!

DSCN3380

After Curtis went straight to the tub and then shortly after that off to bed.

DSCN3371

I still can’t believe Curtis is already one. It really seems like yesterday that he entered our little family. He has been such a sweetheart. From Day One. Before he gets older and more out of control I have to say he’s been my easiest. He snuggles with me, he comes and “checks” on me while he’s playing.. randomly he’ll come up and give me a nestle. He’s goofy and playful. As Grandma Miller says, he’s a Kiel Jr. It always makes me emotional to look at all my children’s baby pictures, just because I’ll never experience that again but the wonderful memories of those days. Curtis went from all this….

DSCN2875Chloe, Curtis, Connor 2Curtis 1 weekDSCN2965

to this in just  one very quick year. I am so proud of this little guy. He’s walking, kinda talking and really becoming a little kid. We’re still working with only 2 teeth but we’re doing just fine with that for now.

566237_10200180449451782_712174009_n

Happy Birthday my sweetheart. Our little BubbaMan. **Love you**

No comments: