Sunday, November 11, 2012

Soccer Ends with a Bang!

Friday night had our last Soccer practice with Coach Fred as the Fire Sharks. They all ganged up on Coach and played a scrimmage and then after we had a pizza party! I think the best part for Connor was his trophy!! Coach Fred said he had improved so much!

2012-11-09 17_38_542012-11-09 17_43_57

Saturday morning we went out to the fields ready to go!!! Connor was pumped and ready to Win! It was a beautiful day… Perfect Soccer weather!!

DSCN3196

Connor and Chloe waiting for our game to start!

DSCN3197

All Curtis wants to do is get down and run around!

DSCN3199

Compliments of Connor.

DSCN3201

DSCN3202DSCN3203

Connor and Coach Fred….

DSCN3204

Connor played the first quarter as the goalie… he loves playing goalie but it’s a little stressful for me… either Kiel or I stand by the goal to help coach him but I always pray that the ball doesn’t come near him… but he did well.. 2 saves!

The finally in the last 2 minutes of the game Connor scored his FRIST Goal!!! He was right where he needed to be and was ready to go! I wasn’t ready with my camera but he came out of the goal with both arms up in the arm saying boo yea!! Such a stud..

DSCN3205

in the car as we were leaving the fields Connor said, “Mom, I’m proud of myself for scoring a goal.” He just melts my heart… A perfect way to end the season… and I’m sure there are more goals to come next season!

No comments: