Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

It all started on Saturday we as a family had a pumpkin party!!! We had pizza outside and then got started on decorating our pumpkins. The Kids painted their pumpkins and Kiel and I carved. 2012-10-27 17.50.28

I have to admit I am getting better… well it helped that we put the kids down to bed and then Kiel and I had a date on the patio finishing our pumpkins up!!! They turned out pretty cute.

 2012-10-27 21.40.09

From left to right: Red Angry Bird, Hello Kitty Witch, and Devil Donald Duck

This week I offered to paint Chloe’s nails again.. this time we did little Frankensteins… pretty scary!

2012-10-29 18.30.37

This year the kids were pretty persistent on what they wanted to be for Halloween so I gave up the fight to try to coordinate anything…but low and behold we found Chloe’s little pink Spider”girl” dress and then it became our thing…. We found the Black Spiderman costume for Connor and then SpiderBaby for Curtis. So here are My spider kids!!!

 DSCN3164

We had our Trunk or Treat party last night and it’s been nice to have it all done and over with in 2 nights.

 DSCN3177

DSCN3167

It was a little odd this year to have our ward party on a Tuesday night but it worked out great for Kiel.. Tuesdays are usually our Date night/family night.. so it was nice having Kiel there with us!!

DSCN3170

such Cute boys… and below this is Curtis passed out during the Trunk or Treating… He stayed asleep all night… good little baby!!!

DSCN3178

Wednesday morning I signed up to go help in Connor’s class with their Halloween Party!! It was so fun to see Connor and meet all these friends he tells about at home all the time! We love his teacher and he’s doing really well and is really enjoying school.

 2012-10-31 10.46.512012-10-31 11.01.35

*just a quick update on Connor… I met with Mrs. Giannetta for parent/teacher conferences.. and she had nothing but great things to say about Connor. She said that he’s the only one that tells her Thank you on a daily basis… She has told that to me and Kiel individually, which just melts my heart to hear. He really enjoys school and is doing really well!! We are impressed that he is reading and now writing sentences. So proud of you little guy!! 

2012-10-31 11.14.08

Now it’s finally time for…..

TRICK OR TREATING!!!!

DSCN3181DSCN3182

Kiel needed to get to bed so we ate dinner, he helped me get the kids ready to go and we went off to our friend’s neighborhood and went crazy!!! We once again have SpiderGirl, Red Spiderman (he needed to switch it up..), SpiderBaby, our friends were a Red Princess and BatMan!! They had a good time running around… I think my kids could have gone all night running around. But once their bags were too heavy to carry we ended the night! 

DSCN3186

Curtis didn’t get much loot : ( but he had fun seeing all the fun lights and keeping up with the kids.

DSCN3188

We met the Real Thor!!! The boys kinda got it.. but in the end I was just holding them up for getting more candy… .. sheesh sorry guys *

 DSCN3191

The end of the night.. They were tired and ready to get home and see their candy!

DSCN3192

you can tell in this picture Chloe has this brown sack.. I brought this with me in case their bags got to heavy for them to carry to unload.. so I offered this to Chloe, But she DID NOT want to part from her candy so she lugged her brown sack around… tough little girl! like I said before Connor and Chloe would have gone all night.. they are getting pretty quick!

DSCN3194

Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love, Love, Love your beautiful family.