Sunday, May 20, 2012

Poor Ol’Blue

Last Monday I got a phone call at 5am from Kiel that ol’blue broke down…. so the kids and I loaded up and headed out to rescue daddy. Before Kiel came home I thought enough was enough.. and when Kiel came home he told me to get online and start looking for a new truck… we were on the same page. Finding the truck Kiel wanted was pretty easy… since there were only 2 in the valley that met his criteria. So that same day we went out and Kiel drove the truck, knew it was the one… and of course it’s blue. This is now our 5th blue truck since we’ve been married…. I guess we have a thing for blue. Kiel likes his new “er” truck, his mechanic fixed ol’blue and after Kiel switches over a couple of things from ol’blue to “new blue” he’ll probably sell it. But for now… this is what we have in our parking lot… Trucks

So for now we have 3 blue Diesel trucks that can pull Kiel’s huge trailer. I think we’re set!

No comments: