Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day

This week has been wonderful.. We are all feeling better. We broke our “cabin fever” on Tuesday when Connor went to preschool. He was excited… he helped Mommy make his valentine’s gifts for all his friends in his class.. Since there are only 5 of them Connor helped pick out a set of cars at Walmart and he hand picked each car for each of his friends. On the little card it said “I like the way you roll” and in the bag there was the car and a little treat. Connor loved  it!! Thanks to www.pinterest.com for the idea, one of my favorite websites!

Due to my loving Baby Curtis and his need for attention… it took me a long time to put Kiel’s “Sweet Note” together but it was worth it… My man is tough to shop for but I am grateful he likes my cheesy gifts. He was much more thoughtful and he surprised me major by getting me a new rug for our living room. He took Connor and they picked out a Beautiful rug!!! I love it. He always does so good!! Love you babe. DSCN2971

We wanted to do something for the kids… so to add to their new toys we got Chloe a Horse that goes along with her doll house from Christmas. She loves her “My loving family” toys.

DSCN2975

DSCN2980

 

 

 

DSCN2982

And for Connor we added to his Lego collection… He loves his Legos and I am really proud of him… so far he has been taking very good care of them. So I am always happy to add to his collection.

Hope everyone had a great Valentine’s day!!

No comments: