Monday, October 10, 2011

6 Years

October 7th 2011 marked Kiel and my 6 year wedding anniversary. Friday was a busy and hectic day so we planned our date for Saturday night. Kiel only worked in the morning so he had all afternoon to rest up for our date. We wanted to try something new so we finally decided on going to Fogo de Chao a Brazilian Restaurant in Scottsdale. It’s been our list of places to go for a while now. It was nice to get away just the two of us. FogoScottsdale

And of course I forgot to bring my camera to take pictures so I stole these online. But being pregnant I never know if I am going to be able to eat much but I was happy when I was able to get a little taste of each of the meats that were brought around. As I watched Kiel’s eyes light up each time it was fun for me to watch him enjoy his Meat : )Firepit3_01 And just because he loves me, he ordered me Crème Brule for dessert. One of my favorites… but not his… what a gentleman. Later in the evening he did stop and get himself an In N’ Out Milkshake. He needed to satisfy his chocolate craving*

It was a very simple evening but I spent it with Kiel which made it a wonderful night.

The past 6 years have been adventure. Kiel was a brave soul to marry a girl like me. He has always been so patient and kind to me even when I make his life more difficult. With our growing family I feel like we make a great team. He truly is my partner in life. I am sure I could go on and on about how much I love Kiel but I won’t… He knows. All I can say is that it’s been an amazing 6 years and I will enjoy every day I have with him. Love ya babe.

1 comment:

Elizabeth O. said...

So glad you guys had a nice night out--you deserve it. I love the new blog background too. Cheers to many, many more anniversaries for you guys!!