Saturday, July 30, 2011

Latest Project

Last Fall I found a great Tutorial on how to make a Laptop case. So I made one for my sister Erin, for Christmas. It turned out better than I had anticipated. So this week I found the courage to try to attempt another one for our portable DVD player. Today the kids and I head off to Utah… and I thought a case would help protect the DVD player during our travels. It turned out pretty cute and I am surprised I got it finished in 2 days with having such a Busy week!!

DSCN2672

The kids helped picked the colors. I think it turned out pretty good. It’s big enough that we can stick the charger or headphones in the bag as well. I would never call myself a great seamstress ever but with a Very detailed tutorial I can follow directions pretty well!

DSCN2673

2 comments:

Jac said...

It's beautiful Michelle. You did a wonderful job. Even the zipper looks great!

JenW said...

good job! i think it's awesome!