Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby #3

Today I had my first ultrasound to verify my due date and make sure the baby was doing well. With Kiel by my side we got to see our little baby. I don’t think I’ve ever had an ultrasound this soon… so it was a treat to see our tiny little baby. The heartbeat sounded strong at 161bpm. At my appointment last week the doctor couldn’t find the heartbeat so he ordered the ultrasound. Which wasn’t a huge concern at 11 weeks but it was nice to know that the baby was developing normally.  We didn’t find out the sex of the baby… it’s a little early for that.. and the baby kept wiggling around. But we’ll find out at the end of August! And our due date is January 19th so I am sure our little one will join our family a week before that! The doctor schedules his c-sections at the end of 6months and he likes to schedule it about 10 days before the due date to make sure I don’t go into labor… Such a nice fella:) 

12WKS_5

 

5 comments:

Elizabeth O. said...

Oh Michelle I'm so excited for you. What a cute baby already. I love the wiggles and kicks. I'm glad things are progressing well.

JenW said...

that is awesome! yay, i am glad everything was so good...how fun to see such a little one:)

Angie Milne said...

yay!!! glad it's not a secret anymore :) so exciting! are you feeling better?

J+M=L said...

Oh my gosh, that video is amazing! Almost made me cry! It's real! YEAH!!!

Ali said...

congratulations!