Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father’s Day and Buzz in 3D

I am a little behind… Let me start with Father’s Day. Sunday was a great day. We started off by helping Daddy open presents in bed… then a Quick breakfast, due to 8:30 church. I volunteered to sub in nursery before hand so when I arrived they were very short-handed so I volunteered Kiel to come help as well.. He was a great sport, he’s always so great with kids. I think Chloe enjoyed it most of all!!! After church, as a team effort Kiel and I successfully got Connor and Chloe to go down for naps at the same time which allowed Kiel and I to………… Do the same!!! Hooray for naptime! Get your minds out of the gutter:) In the afternoon we went over to Kiel’s oldest brother’s (Sean) house for a Father’s day dinner. We brought this Father’s day cake. The lady that is doing the kids’ birthday cake make this for me… It was a hit! It was nice spending time with Kiel’s dad and allow Kiel, Sean and his dad to bask in their day! It was a very nice father’s day!!!DSCN1221 In other events… on Tuesday we took Connor to go see the most anticipated Toy Story 3… and we were brave and took him to see it in 3D! I don’t know if he really got the 3D thing… but he kept his glasses on and loved it!!! I mean who wouldn’t? It was really a great movie and it makes me even more excited about their Toy Story themed joint Birthday party next month!!! “To infinity and beyond!”imagestn toystory

No comments: