Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chloe 4 Months

So I'm going to skip through Thanksgiving a little... I didn't get to take many pictures so I will just say that we had a great thanksgiving. Kiel and I got in the car with the kids and drove up to Las Vegas, Wednesday afternoon. Kiel wasn't able to take much time off of work but we spent Thursday and left Friday afternoon. It was a nice couple of days. It was just nice to relax and catch up with everyone. The food is always delicious!! Connor enjoyed playing with his cousins!! The kids were Amazing in the car.. the TRAFFIC was horrific but we made it home safe and sound!
~
Today Chloe is 4 months old!!! We visited our favorite Dr. Leavitt today and found out that our little girl is doing great! When he walks in the room he always asks... "is she perfect?" and I can honestly say she is! No health issues... she's a very happy and lovable little girl. I shot these pictures in the Dr's office while we were waiting. Kiel and I had a little bet on how much she weighed... we both under guessed... She's 14lbs 10oz!!!! she's in the 75%. I came home to see how big Connor was at her age... 13lbs 8oz... Hooray for Chloe:)

No comments: