Monday, May 18, 2009

A week in Park City


My girlfriend Michelle was driving up to Utah last week with her son Logan alone... The day before she left we had lunch together and I told her I was thinking about tagging along.. After talking to Kiel I booked a flight home and told Michelle I was coming! She seemed excited about having the company and help in the car. He split the trip in 2 days stopping in St. George the first night. Connor and I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Miller, which was awesome. We loved staying there.. but the next morning we were back on the road for SLC. "Gamma" met us and took Connor and I the rest of the way to Park City. It's been a great trip.. The weather here in Park City has been wonderful! Just beautiful here! Well here are some pictures from our adventures!! Helping Pappa cheat at Hand and Foot... or just stealing ice cream!!Making phone calls in Grandpa's shoes..."hello?"
Connor loved the Trampoline!!! He was asking Erin to come jump with him!!A Day at Park City, Park with Grandma, Grandpa and Erin
Connor had so much fun with his "Gamma"
She was a Brave one to take him down that Huge Slide! He loved it!Connor had fun with Aunt Erin!
Today we went to the Children Discovery Museum in Salt Lake...when we got there we realized they were closing in 45 minutes so we rushed Connor around to see everything he could!! He had so much fun!!
In the little "grocery store" he tried to eat all the plastic food! Connor said "Bye" to each of the balls that went up the shoot! Look Dad... I'm driving! "LaLaLa" Driving the helicoptor on the Roof...He was on and off the horse in about 3 seconds..."Down" what's next? Dinner with Grandma after the Museum.. Yum Yum. Thank you Gamma!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I Miss You Already!!