Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day weekend.

A couple of weeks ago I told my friend Michelle that we would watch Logan so they could go off on a romantic anniversary weekend. So some pictures from our exciting weekend!!! It was a good weekend. The boys had a lot of fun waking up together and realizing the other was still there. It was cute.

The boys enjoyed their Bubble bath outside!!
Now 2 days later Michelle, Logan, Connor and I are getting into her car and driving up to Salt Lake... We're stopping for a night in St.George and then driving more the next day!!! Hopefully the boys will entertain each other:) I wish Kiel could travel more often with me but we'll miss him! It will be nice to be in cooler weather with my Momma!! It's already in the 100's down here... Yuck!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We made it! Logan is soooooo tired. Hope the rest of your drive went well! Have fun with your mom. Thanks again for last weekend!

Bryan and Janelle said...

those boys are so cute! i love the outside bubble bath idea.. you are such a great mom!!