Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A day with Ups and Downs

I had a Doctor's appointment today and for some paranoid reason.. I've been nervous about the baby's growth. It doesn't seem like I've gotten any bigger.. and Today I was told I've actually lost 4 pounds... but no worries.. that's all due to my cucumber and grapefruit cravings!! Hahaha.. but we heard the heartbeat and everything looks good! So that was nice....

Later today we officially gave Buddy away... We've been thinking about it for a long time but to relive some stress for me and to give him to someone who can give him more attention... A great young girl met us at Petsmart after I got Buddy groomed and she fell in love with him. She was in her 20's and just was So excited about it. She's a nursing student. She seemed really responsible and very loving towards him. I felt good about it.. I was really strong until I got back into the car with Kiel, then I completely broke down and it all came out. Buddy was my first baby.... Anyways.. don't want to cry again but I thought I would share some of my favorite pics of him growing up!!! He will be Missed!!




1 comment:

MH5 said...

I'm so sorry Michelle. Love you!