Monday, March 2, 2009

*~*~*~*~Blooming Flowers~*~*~*~*

Everywhere else in the world plus some humidity is like Arizona right NoW!!!! It's crazy but I'm enjoying the weather now that I have energy to go out and play outside! Last week I planted vegetables in my back yard due to my fresh food cravings! I've always enjoyed fruits and vegies but lately I crave them and that's it! I eat a bowl of cucumbers with vinegar for lunch. So here's my backyard garden....
Out here we have... cucumbers, tomatoes, beans, parsley, chives, and strawberries
Out front.... I wanted some pretty colors... Arizona's kinda lame...





3 comments:

Marissa said...

wow go michelle! im kind of still working on not killing everything! i planted some flowers last year and htey lived, which was a huge accomplishment! i bet the fresh, homegrown stuff is so good!

Bryan and Janelle said...

your garden is so cute. i want one when i have a house but i have no idea how to. you will have to teach me!

The Wendelschafer's said...

I just hope everything is still alive after I come home from Utah... Kiel's surprisingly good at this kind of stuff... Another one of his secret talents he never tells me about until I do something wrong... Ha. Boys..