Friday, January 9, 2009

It's official*

I am officially pregnant. I had my first OBGYN appointment on Wednesday... very fun stuff... but I am 9weeks and 4days pregnant today. They gave me a due date of August 11th.. Boo!! But They'll deliver the baby a couple weeks before that!! Horray to C-sections!! I hate not knowing when major things like that are going to happen. It'll be nice to get that on my schedule! I don't do well with Stress.. Thanks Hayley for telling me about Dr. Doswell.. Love him... he's been amazing already. He understands and actually listened to all my past drama with Connor and all my worries about having another little one. We are really hoping for a little girl.. due to my morning sickness and throwing up (which I didn't do with Connor) we think it might be.. then we'll probably be done with producing more babies!! Anyways.. thought I would share!!

**Oh by the way.. Kiel is definatly going along with letting me find out the sex of the baby!! WooHoo**

3 comments:

MH5 said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darcy said...

That's awesome! That would be great if you had a little girl...that was our thinking as well this time cuz I wasn't ever sick with Branson or Kaedon, but I was sick 14 weeks with Tannon...and another boy we have. ;) Better luck to you!! Hope the sickness is bearable.

Just Craptastic... said...

Wow! Congrats! I wish you well. I don't do well with pregnancy! So, my heart is with you. I get very sick during pregnancy. Each one worse than the last! Oh well! Try Traditional Medicinal's Pregnancy Tea. It can help with morning sickness!

What happened with Connor's birth/delivery? Just curious by what you said in your blog. If it is too personal you don't have to share.
I love seeing the pix of you and your husband! So awesome! Take care!