Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Kiel

*~Happy Birthday Kiel~*

This morning Kiel got up to the smell of warm cinnamon rolls. I had packed for him 4 Warm cinnamon rolls and in the frig was a brown sack (that was decorated with blue glitter, Happy Birthday) filled with an orange juice, grapes, a little box of valentines' candy, red bull and napkins. Oh and of course a cute card!! Kiel shares his birthday with his niece Cori who is turning 5 today... so later we'll all meet at Peter Piper Pizza for her Birthday "celebration" and after everyone and more friends will meet at our place to watch the UFC fight tonight!! With Kiel I try to make his favorites on his birthday... so right now I'm baking Banana muffins for him.. I love the way they make the house smell!! Well I hope he has a great day!! We love him so much!!

No comments: