Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Quit

I officially quit my job this past weekend. I loved my salon so much but things haven't been working out lately. Kiel is working more and building his business and I really need to support him in that and be there for as much as possible. It's been a really rough decision that I've been contemplating about for about 3 months so it was hard to cut that cord. I love everyone at the salon and wish them all the best but for now I'm just chilling being SuperMom.. I guess... I've been thinking about going back to school to become a nurse but It's all ideas right now until we figure out how things will go after Kiel gets all his new stops under control. At least one of us has an Amazing job. In times of craziness at least people will still be buying bread. So everyone Support your Sara Lee Vendors!!! "Nobody Doesn't Like Sara Lee". Haha. I'm just kidding. Anyways... That's what's going on in the Wendelschafer house!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

im sure you'll find plenty to keep yourself busy! i can imagine life being hectic with the lil one, kiel's work, and then ur job!! good luck kiel with everything..