Saturday, November 1, 2008

*~HaPpY HaLlOwEeN~*



This year I was brave and made Connor's costume so I picked something real easy since I don't know what I'm doing obviously. Connor made a Great Doctor!!! He was real cute and was excited about going Trick or treating!! We made the trip to Laveen and He followed his cousins to every door and walked in a couple of houses. He wouldn't let go of his candy bag no matter how heavy it got. He loved it!













Connor and his cousins Nate (super Larry Boy), Tyson (a fireman?), and Kya (a Butterfly).








Kiel and Connor taking a candy break. Connor was "on call"










At home counting our goods!!

















Connor definatly knows what candy is and even today he's asking for it!! Crazy kids. We had fun!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

I definitely missed out on the fun. I will have to be there next year for sure. Connor looks so cute! We only had 5 kids come to our door and they all come together. Pretty sad. You're such a great mom.