Saturday, April 5, 2014

Emenince class

Gina (third from the left, brown curly hair) is the owner of the salon I work and she arranged for as many as us who could, go on a over night trip to anchorage for an eminence skin care class. I believe I written I about the products before so I won't go on about it but i am in love with this skin care line and was psyched to learn as much I could. I have been doing as much studying as I can on my own through their website, YouTube, and of course their products and books....  We had a great time... There were only 5 of us who could make it which was sad, we missed everyone left home. We had a great time. 


When I walked into the conference room at our hotel I saw our instructor... Her name is Natalie and she is who I watch all the time in the eminence Channel on YouTube she is like the #2 at the company. Such a smart and kind woman. She knows everything when it comes to ski care. I could've sat there all day listening to her. Loved her class. Just made me fall more in love with the line and excited to head home and give more facials. 

It was a great experience and I am so grateful I was able to go. It worked out perfectly with Kiel's work schedule and he was so great to be with the kids so I could go. 

No comments: