Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Curtis Baby Blessing

This past week has been a great one!! It started off with my sister Erin coming into town and spending her Spring break with us. We love having her here with us!! Once she arrived she had me CHOP off her lovely locks… Her hair was almost to her beeehind…  I was nervous about it but it turned out super cute and she loved it!!! Yeah! I love big changes! Next to come into town were my parents. On Friday morning we had Jamba Juice with Grandma before going to the park to play! The weather was Gorgeous all weekend! DSCF0245 - Copy

Grandma playing around with Chloe… our little “model”…. silly girl.

DSCF0247 - CopyDSCF0251 - Copy

 

 

 

 

 

 

The kids loved playing with Grandpa.. Chloe even barricaded him so he couldn’t get off the trampoline… clever girl.

DSCF0252DSCF0255

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next in town was Uncle Eric, Aunt Libby and Uncle Monte! It was really fun to have everyone together. We missed Hayley and the kids but you know… we’ll take what we can get these days… it’s tough having everyone live in so many places.

Saturday afternoon we went to a spring training game. The Rockies vs. The Dodgers. Again it was a perfect day. Sunny and warm with a little breeze… A fun game!

DSCF0260DSCF0267DSCF0264DSCF0262DSCF0272DSCF0280

After the game we all went to Lucille’s BBQ for dinner (now a family tradition I think).

DSCF0283

Sunday Kiel blessed our sweet baby Curtis. It was a beautiful blessing. Curtis wore the same outfit that was made by my Grandma Pedersen that Connor wore and was wrapped in the blanket made by my Grandma Miller. Even though they weren’t here with us it felt like they were. Curtis in blessing outfit

Curtis was defiantly loved this weekend. Uncle and Eric and Aunt Libby fought over him as much as they could… it was cute… Someday I am sure I will be fighting to hold their babies…

DSCF0298DSCF0300

 

 

 

 

 

And to end on a sweet note… Eric and Libby made homemade Cannoli's. We had fun in the kitchen…

DSCF0344

DSCF0342

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a great weekend… one will won’t forget. I feel very blessed to have the family that I have. Their love and support mean the world to us. Love you guys! Thank you for a beautiful Baby Blessing weekend!

1 comment:

Arian said...

Looks like so much fun. I love when family can come to town. You should have told me you guys were blessing Curtis. We totally would have come!