Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hexan Haus

We strayed a little from the normal “Miller” tradition of making cookie trains… when it was just our family making a treat I didn’t want to invest in ALL the cookies and candies to make just one… so I saw on a cute blog that you could go to Trader Joe’s and get a gingerbread man kit and I thought that would be fun. But they were out. Instead I saw these German Hexan Haus’… which fits in with our little German family : ) It was a cute little kit.. no baking involved! All I had to do was to whip up the royal frosting. The kids were Very involved… as you can probably tell in the decorations. They had fun! Chloe didn’t do much decorating… it was more like… 1 for the house… 2 for her..  DSCN2833Turned out pretty cute, right? DSCN2834

**Merry Christmas**

Fröhliche Weihnachten

2 comments:

Bryan Payne said...

Chloe is so stinking cute.. I can't get over it!!

Bryan Payne said...

this is Janelle.. obviously!!