Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Halloween this year I have to admit was more fun than last… The kids both loved dressing up and really got into the spirit of things. We have a couple of Halloween books that we read every night this past month along with our usual bedtime stories. The kids loved talking about Ghosts, goblins, witches and spiders…  Halloween morning we were invited to Halloween party. A lady in our ward has a preschool and she invited more kids to come and play and celebrate with her students. Connor, aka.. Spiderman loved the bouncy house, Chloe…uh… not so much : ( We mixed it up a little bit and she dressed as Dorothy. It’s a little big on her but I had to put her in it!

 

DSCN2792DSCN2794

As promised…. after dinner time Kiel and I took the kids and Super Petey out to trick or treat!! It only took a couple of houses for them to get into the groove of things. My favorite part was standing on the side walk and hearing Chloe scream “THANK YOU” after each house!! Half way through I had to empty her bag because it was getting to heavy for her to carry…

DSCN2795DSCN2796

*I made Petey’s cape from left over felt I had. It was completely covered in dog hairs at the end of the night… but it was a hit.

DSCN2797DSCN2798DSCN2799DSCN2800DSCN2802DSCN2803DSCN2804DSCN2805

I didn’t get a ton of great pictures but you get the point… Princess Chloe was a hit… she quickly learned that it was faster to cut across the grass in every yard even though we told her not too…. oh well…We came home and crashed!! It was a great night!

No comments: