Wednesday, June 8, 2011

May’s Travels

I am a little behind on my posting… but in May the kids and I went on a 3 week adventure to Las Vegas and then on to Utah with my family! Aunt Erin flew into Arizona and spent a couple of days and then she helped drive Connor, Chloe and I to Las Vegas. Our first stop on our trip. We met up with my parents and spent almost a week there enjoying the cooler weather and my brother Monte and his family.

Adobe Reader 9

On our drive from Vegas to Park City we stopped in St.George to play with Grandma and Grandpa Miller for a little bit. We love Grandma’s house. She makes Grandpa pull out all of their fun kid toys!! The kids loved playing outside and running around for a little bit!St. George

Next… On to Park City! We really had fun being at “Grandma’s house in the mountains”. It was a surprise a couple of mornings waking up to snow on the ground…. But the weather turned out to be beautiful for the weekend everyone flew into town! Eric and his newly fiancé Libby came from Boston to spend the weekend. Kiel flew up for a couple of days. And we had even more family come from Idaho and Washington State. It was a great weekend celebrating the one and only Queen Valerie!!  Oh how she loved every minute of us doting on her and having her as the center of attention:)

grandmamiller

It was a great weekend full of jumping on the trampoline with Uncle Eric and future Aunt Libby…playing cards…roasting smores…playing family jeopardy…playing the (cooled down) hot tub…tons of great food and just being goofy!! It was nice to get away and enjoy family!

parkcity2

Parkcity1parkcity3

And as an extra souvenir from the trip Kiel and I found out we were expecting again. I am not great at keeping secrets so I had to share with everyone that day!

305231285v2147483647_480x480_Front

No comments: