Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Weekend

I have to catch up a little.... Monday morning I came down with Tonsillitis.. something I get once a year so... it's horrible but I try to get meds asap. So I am on the down slide now... so I can catch up on some blogs now.... Easter was really nice this year... The boys woke up to their joint basket... I didn't do too much... the toy story 2 movie satisfied Connor!!! He loves Toy Story so much right now.. we are excited for Toy Story 3 to come out this June!! Kiel surprised me with a beautiful diamond ring... it is in the shape of a bow... super cute and really a shock. He normally isn't a romantic but I always say he has his moments!! Anyways, we had a great breakfast with Marc and Mikia and watched conference... Then after the afternoon conference we had more family come over and had a great lunch and did an Easter egg hunt for the kids. It was a great day and Conference was wonderful!!

All Kiel said he wanted was the classic chocolate bunnies!!
Cousin Taylor on the hunt for Easter eggs.

Cousin Caleb!!
Connor had so much fun with his cousins!!!
Chloe jealous she couldn't run around with everyone else!!!

Kiel and his 2 brothers, Marc and Sean with the 3 boys! Gideon, Connor and Caleb
Happy Easter.... Love Chloe!!

No comments: