Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More of Chloe and Connor


I couldn't resist putting more pictures of my babies.... We've had such a fun week together with Grandma relaxing (staying out of the heat) and healing!
Connor wouldn't hold Chloe until Today (She's one week old here) but he wouldn't let her go once he had her... he really loves her already!
Connor, Chloe and I snuggling... since he wouldn't let her go:)
I think he's going to love being a big brother.
Connor loves counting and playing with her toes!
Giving Kisses!
Chloe in Grandpa Miller's hand
Her shirt says, "Little Sister"... Love it...
Chloe and her Amazing Grandma Miller

3 comments:

Our Life said...

Michelle! She is so pretty. She is going to be the best looking girl around with your adorable fashionista looks! I hope you are healing quickly...I miss you too. I

Bryan and Janelle said...

She is seriously so cute!! You guys make the cutest kid. I have a couple breaks this semester and want to come down to Arizona to visit.

The Good Life said...

She is adorable and Conner is going to be a wonderful big brother