Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Shower

Saturday morning we had the baby shower at my house. It was fun.. My Mom, Erin and I took care of all the food and my good friend Michelle was in charge of the entertainment. It was a nice morning. The girls are all so much fun and it wasn't too embarrassing!!

We had a Candy Bar for all the ladies to make a bag and share with their families!
Most of the gifts... My mom took care of the pack'n play.... Can't believe I haven't had one all this time.. it'll be nice for Chloe until Connor's ready to move out of his crib!
My Mom made this Gorgeous Diaper Cake... She's so creative!!
It was such a nice shower.. Thank you for everyone who helped or just came it was fun!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

i love all the pink!!! congrats...girls are so much fun :) my mom sent a package..it should get there soon!!