Thursday, April 23, 2009

*BedTime*

I've always gone with the rule that Connor and All our kids would sleep in their own rooms, in their own beds at all times. I Love and Need my space at night or I don't sleep well. But last night as I was going upstairs to bed I heard Connor screaming bloody murder. Now that past couple of weeks Connor has been getting his 4 fang teeth so this screaming has been due to his pain at night. Nothing new... usually I let his figure it out himself and he'll go back to sleep but last night my sensitivity card was on high just walking by his bedroom I just went in without thinking. I held him for a little while and tried to calm him down by talking to him but nothing was working and before I knew it I said, "Do you want to go and snuggle with Dadda?" and of course Connor stopped crying and through his sobs he said Yesssss... So for the first time all 3 of us snuggled in bed... by that I mean Kiel and I took the way outsides while Connor flipped, tossed and turned. A couple of hours later Kiel left for work and that's when I took the opportunity to take Connor back into his room for some real sleep. He of course was pist and cried for a good while but at that point my sensitivity card was Long Gone!! To those that have never have their children sleep with them I would highly recommend NEVER doing it!!! They sleep much better in their own beds!!!
(Connor 2 weeks old)

No comments: